Thursday, January 25, 2018

26-Shirts Update

The team at 26 Shirts decided to up the ante for the people sponsoring a day with them.  I had originally planned on being the sponsor for Sunday, January 28 (just cause it was the next open day when I visited the site to donate) and was waiting for my instructions or followup etc.

Yesterday, they announced that they were expanding the sponsorship package and because they changed their mind in the middle of the month I would be getting a second sponsor day (partly as a thank you and partly to be sure I'd benefit fully from my sponsorship).  So, I think I'm still sponsoring Sunday, but now I'm also sponsoring Sunday, March 11 (day 70). 

There are still lots of day left to sponsor (http://www.26shirts.com/sponsor-a-day) and they do a lot of amazing work in Buffalo (as well as other cities).  Visit and help if you can. Or buy a shirt! I get tons of compliments on the shirts I own, they are really high quality and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment