Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Empire Avenue

OK, I am annoyed right now. Earlier today I logged into EA, checked my social graph and went about my business. Just tried to go back on my lunch and found my account has been deleted. I'm not sure what I did or what I clicked, but unless someone decided to hack into my account, I must have hit something. I did modify some privacy settings in facebook this AM, but, I was under the impression that EA was a separate entity. Now I am not so sure.

It would appear that my whole account is now gone. And I'm not going to spend the time bringing it back. So, if we connected on EA along the way, I'm sorry for this error. If Empire Avenue can figure out how to salvage my account, then I'll continue, but since my primary peer groups never connected there, this might actually end up being a blessing in disguise.

Oh what a tangled web we are weaving.... this is certainly a wake-up call for what is connected where.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Yep, my account was completely deleted. And so, since all my shareholders got their "eaves" back, I can't have my account reset. I am sad on one hand, I really did enjoy the writing community, but on the other hand, it took a lot of time. I hit a few major milestones ($50 share price, over $750,000 total value) but the achievements were getting just a bit too hard to attain.

    ReplyDelete