Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wow.

Today is a wow day. It's a weird snow day in Buffalo where half the city is being blanketed and the other half has nothing.

Seriously.

This is a view down Genessee street in Cheektowaga. To the left is the storm, to the right is sun.

Tomorrow the snow band might move north, but we'll never get as much snow as the southtowns.

Also WoW, how long since I last blogged. I guess I'm not very dedicated to it. I tend to blog more when I have free time and there is very little of that in my life at this moment.   I've been blessed to be very busy lately and that is the important thing.  I have managed to read 50 books though, only two more for the goal this year. Glad I got ahead of that when I did!

Wishing for all to stay safe and warm and dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment